Friday, May 22, 2020

Silver Smiles On My Lips / मेरे अधरों पर रजत मुस्कान

Silver Smiles On My Lips

Even when my mind is aflame
and soul afire
even when I walk on
the sharp edge of life
you hang like silver smiles
on my lips.
Even when I wonder I've forgotten
my abode
in my own nestle
you fabricate your presence in all the molecules
of my life blood and
within the glowing charcoal
of my soul;
you are my resort, you are the den.
Even when mind's hazy eyes
fail to reckon the earth
and all my endeavor
fire to have a space here
I watch a future from
an unknown distance-
the dream of a lightning
moon kingdom
Even when I watch that time
has plucked the feathers
of hope
I catch my breath
gather the broker plumes
sprinkle the clouds onto them
I become a poem
I love to see you mesmerized
by the beauty of muses.
Even when the carnival of life
the illusions of body and soul
the tears of temporary vanquish
the devil of jealousy 
the proud smiles of victory 
the aching souvenirs of the past 
All seem meaningless 
I would not need the spring after winter 
As you masquerade warm tender love.. 
You hang like silver smiles 
on my lips.. 


मेरे अधरों पर रजत मुस्कान

भले ही,  मेरा मन धधक  रहा हो
और मेरी आत्मा जल रही हो
भले ही, मैं चलती हूं
 जीवन की तेज धार पर
 फिर भी छा जाते हो
मेरे अधरों पर तुम
 रजत मुस्कान बन। 

 भले ही,  मुझे आश्चर्य होता है
 मैं भूल गई हूं मेरा निवास
 अपने खुद के घरौंदे  में 
तुम दर्ज कराते हो अपनी उपस्थिति
  मेरे जीवन की सभी रक्त-कणिकाओं में
 और मेरी आत्मा के
 दहकते अंगारों में। 

 तुम ही मेरा सहारा हो,  और बसेरा भी। 
 
भले ही,  मेरे मन की धुंधली आंखें
 हकीकत को देखने में विफल हो
 और मेरे सारे प्रयास
 प्रज़्ज्वलित हो रहे हो अपना स्थान खोजने में
 मैं अज्ञात दूरी से
  देखती हूं अपना भविष्य 
चपल चंद्र साम्राज्य
के स्वप्नालोक में। 

भले ही,  मैं देखती हूं कि
 उस काल को
 जो आशाओं के पंखों को
 काट देता है
 मैं अपनी सांस रोक कर
 उन  एकत्रित पंखों पर
 छिड़काव करती हूं  मेघों का। 

 मैं कविता बन जाती हूं
 और पसंद करती हूं
 सरस्वती के सौंदर्य से
 तुम्हें सम्मोहित-सा देखना।

 भले ही,  जीवन का आनंदोत्सव
 शरीर और आत्मा का संभ्रम
 अस्थायी हार के आंसू
 ईर्ष्या के दानव
 विजय की गर्विली मुस्कान
अतीत स्मृतियों का दुख-दर्द
 सभी प्रतीत होते हैं निरर्थक
 मुझे जरूरत नहीं है शरद के बाद बसंत की
 क्योंकि ऊष्म नरम प्रेम का मुखौटा ब
 छा जाते हो
 मेरे अधरों पर तुम
 रजत मुस्कान बन॥

No comments:

Post a Comment

अधूरे जगन्नाथ क्यों? / Lord Jagannath, the God with half-done Limbs

Lord Jagannath,  the God with half-done Limbs When my words are overcooked in the double-tongued obscurity of the opaque heart I wonder what...