Friday, May 22, 2020

बताना मुझे / Tell me

Tell me

Tell me, if your lips are liberated.
Tell me, for your speechstill belongs to you. And if
your verticaland horizontal body still fits in to you.
Tell me, tell me the truth, if your soul is yours even today.
See, how in the blacksmith’s store
the cinders are scorching,the iron ablaze.
The jaws of the closed doors are being liberated.
Tell me, tell me, if you can feel the liberty.
Chains elongate their achieves, we
understand.
Tell me, the little time that you have
may not beadequate.
Before the loss of your tongue
tell me the truth, for truth still prevails.
Tell me, say all that needs to be told.

  



बताना मुझे

अगर तुम्हारे अधर खुलते हो तो बताना मुझे
जो भाषण तुम्हारा अपना हो और
उसमें तुम्हारे शरीर की लंबाई-चौड़ाई अटती हो तो,
बताना मुझे।  

बताना मुझे, सही-सही बताना मुझे,
अगर तुम्हारी आत्मा आज भी तुम्हारी हो
देखो, गाडलिया लुहार की धोंकनी में
कैसे अंगारे धधकते हैं, लोहा रक्त-तप्त होता है,
धोंकनी के जबड़े बंद होते हैं, खुलते हैं।  

बताना मुझे, बताना मुझे,
अगर तुम मुक्त अनुभव करते हो तो
जब शृंखला अपना घेरा बढ़ाती है
जैसा हम समझते हैं।  

बताना मुझे
जितना कम समय तुम्हारे पास है
पर्याप्त नहीं होगा
तुम्हारी जिह्वा के खत्म होने से पहले
सत्य बताना मुझे, जो सत्य आज भी मौजूद है।  
मुझे बताओ,
वह सारी जरूरतें जिसके बारे में बताना है।

No comments:

Post a Comment

अधूरे जगन्नाथ क्यों? / Lord Jagannath, the God with half-done Limbs

Lord Jagannath,  the God with half-done Limbs When my words are overcooked in the double-tongued obscurity of the opaque heart I wonder what...