Friday, May 22, 2020

WHEN WORDS FIND THEIR VOICE / जब शब्दों को उनकी गर्जना मिली

WHEN WORDS FIND THEIR VOICE


How shall I appropriate myself
for you?
As and when I alter habits
you change the conditions.
How shall I travel into your
forest of Pandora's box?
As and when I open
the forbidden Pandora box, you disappear.
How shall I wash away your
inhibitions that reveal my naked urge?
As and when I try, you rendezvous with dusky
spaces where spirits exist in.
How shall an inebriated glee
glow in my lipstick?
As and when light shines from beneath
someone casts a shadow.

जब शब्दों को उनकी गर्जना मिली

कैसे मैं अपने आपको
तुम्हारे अनुरूप बनाऊं?
जब मैं अपनी आदतें बदलती हूँ  
तब तुम अपनी शर्तें बदल देते हो।  

कैसे मैं तुम्हारे
भानुमति पिटारे के अरण्य में  भटकती रहूँ 
जब मैं वह निषिद्ध पिटारा
खोलती हूँ, तुम अंतर्ध्यान हो जाते हो।  

कैसे मैं तुम्हारी वर्जना मिटाऊं 
जिसमें मेरा नंगा आग्रह प्रकट होता है ?
जब-जब कोशिश करती हूँ,
तुम मिल जाते हो
शाम की उन जगहों पर
जहां आत्माएं निवास करती हैं।  

कैसे मेरे लिपस्टिक पर
उन्मादित उल्ला चमकेगा?
जब-जब चमक आती है,
नीचे से कोई अंधेरा कर देता है।

No comments:

Post a Comment

अधूरे जगन्नाथ क्यों? / Lord Jagannath, the God with half-done Limbs

Lord Jagannath,  the God with half-done Limbs When my words are overcooked in the double-tongued obscurity of the opaque heart I wonder what...